Serving our members’ needs is the key to the IEA’s success. As business climates are ever-changing, the IEA has the flexibility to set priorities as they emerge. Through the IEA, members gain insights on emerging trends in policy and politics. The membership composition of both industry and expert environmental consulting firms and engineers provides a wealth of knowledge and valuable networking opportunities. Participation in IEA helps protect your company’s compliance record and provides your company with a united voice in both Southern California and Sacramento.
IEA has four membership categories: Full, Associate, Small Business, and Student. Full Members are entities whose primary emphasis is manufacturing or other operations which require environmental permits in order to operate. Associate members are entities that enhance the Association’s focus upon environmental regulations and permitting and the environmental responsibility of industry and business. A new level of Associate membership, Small Business, was created in 2014 to accommodate small and emerging companies. Small Business members are entities with 10 or less employees. Student membership is available to individuals studying at universities and community colleges at both the graduate and undergraduate level.
Full Membership Benefits Include:
- One free pass to the Annual Statewide Environmental Summit ($625.00 value)
- Complimentary bi-monthly membership luncheons featuring guest speakers from the regulatory and policy making arena
- Bi-weekly e-newsletter featuring updates on state and local legislation, regulatory changes, and important issues for IEA members
- Access to monthly IEA Committee meetings, including Air, Water, HazMat, Energy and Sustainability
- Member-only access to IEA website, including members directory, newsletter archives, committee presentations and policy papers
- Member-only tours of companies and projects from throughout the region, of interest to IEA members
- Representation in Sacramento and San Diego before regulatory and legislative bodies on issues of importance to IEA members
- Consultation with IEA staff and members on strategies to address environmental issues of importance to your company
- Data from informational polls sent out to IEA members and partners
- Networking opportunities with environmental managers from 50 major companies within San Diego’s manufacturing sector
For more information regarding membership, including rates, please contact Executive Director Jack Monger (email@example.com) or fill out the form below and a member of our staff will get in touch with you.
To apply online view this site on a computer or tablet device.